About this site
Welcome to the NZIER website, we hope you find it informative and useful.
Below is a list of handy hints which we hope will help you, as you explore our updated site.
- The main way to navigate around our site is via the horizontal menu across the top. This appears on every page in our website. To go to a section in the website position your mouse at a menu button and click.
- You can navigate within a section using the vertical section menu within each section.
- We also have a sitemap. A link to this appears on the bottom of every website page.
- A link to the homepage is found at the top left handside of every website page. The NZIER logo is also a link which will take you back to the homepage.
- Members can now log in to the Members' section directly from any page on the website. Link is on the top right hand side. You can also check whether you want your browser to remember your login details for subsequent visits.
- When you log in you will be taken directly to the members' section of the website.
- Once you have logged in you will see a member tab appears on the horizontal menu. Clicking on this takes you to the members' section in the website.
- Website searching - search facility is available from any a page on the website.
- Publications' search - the search in the publications' section searches only our publications.
Keeping up todate
- On the right hand side of each website page you will see links to our latest news and upcoming events. You can also register to receive email updates of when new content is added to the website. This link is on the top right hand side of each website page.
- To print a page simply click on the print symbol which appears on each page.
We would welcome feedback that you might have. Please email comments to NZIER.